Wednesday, June 9, 2010

oh my tongue's the only muscle on my body that works harder than my heart.

Well, things have been less than stellar lately but X recently managed to kick my ass--despite my usual stubbornness to get back into the portfolio thing.

X - despite the yelling, the bitchiness and whatever else I throw at you, I'll always appreciate those moments and the fact someone out there believes in me and anything I do means more to me than anyone will ever know. Thank you. <3 You're a true friend and I wouldn't have made it through this without you.
Enough sap. I think that's my quota for the month. So y'all are screwed. Just pure bitch from now on. ;)

Anyways, without further ado I present for the portfolio finished piece 4 out of 15. 



Supplies: White card stock and Pilot's FriXion ball point pen in black. The best is that you can actually erase the ink should you need to. Which, believe me, the queen of typos and misspellings? Desperately needs. Oh, and also like 6 or so hours of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment